Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a Swiss firm specialized in international development finance consulting projects, offers a challenging job opportunity for a Recruitment Specialist. We aim at expanding our recruitment team and are searching for dedicated professionals to join us! Given the international environment where we work, fluency in English is mandatory.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
- Recruit highly qualified and motivated staff and project based consultants through creating and posting vacancy notices
- Maintain an active networking and database search
- Prepare all the relevant documents for tender applications (CVs, short descriptions of the proposed experts, summary presentations, etc.)
- Create shortlist of candidates for management’s approval
- Evaluate candidates and monitor the recruitment procedures (screening, interviewing, checking reference, testing, and hiring)
- Monitor the implementation of BFC recruitment policies
- Work on streamlining the recruitment processes
- Prepare and analyse recruitment statistics
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Previous work experience in a similar capacity is an advantage
- Experience in international finance consulting or banking fields is an advantage
- Attention to detail and high sense of accountability
- Excellent command of English and Russian
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High stress tolerance and ability to cope well with deadlines
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and results-oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!