Business & Finance Consulting (BFC) (www.bfconsulting.com), a company with an excellent international profile which specializes in development finance, is welcoming applications for Project & Business Analyst to join their proactive and dynamic team environment.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova; remotely from other Eastern European countries is also possible
This position is a perfect fit for a highly-motivated professional who loves to learn, is interested in professional growth is looking to work in an international environment and is looking to jump-start their career
What Will You Do?
You will dive into activities and perform project related researches and analysis. You will work with a highly experienced international team of consultants, from whom you can continuously learn. We assure space for your own initiatives, your personal approaches and creativity will be encouraged and valued. To achieve this, you will:
- Perform micro and macroeconomic analysis of emerging markets
- Conduct research on various topics of development finance and compile relevant analytical reports/ summaries/ notes, including comments and recommendations
- Collect and analyse financial and economic indicators on banks and microfinance institutions operating in emerging markets
- Write research reports and blogs related to emerging markets in Eurasia and international donor agencies’ activities in the financial sector
- Present results and findings in a visual and comprehensive manner
- Perform other tasks and assist consultants within various project assignments
What Will You Need?
- Excellent analytical skills and an educational background in finance and banking
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Good working knowledge of standard office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Previous work experience with international companies and/or projects is an advantage
- Basic IT skills and/or experience in communicating with developers on technical tasks/business requirements is an advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Russian are essential
What Will You Get?
- Professional development and an attractive compensation package
- Training and coaching to adapt to BFC approaches
- Collaboration with top management and highly-skilled consultants
- Working environment directed to maximize your potential
We are looking for self-driven, highly-motivated and result-oriented professionals. If this is you, reach out to us and let’s get started on this journey together! Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and cover letter online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!